Tools and Products
Here you find links to useful tools and ideas for embedded systems development, but not only.
Developer Tools and Products
- Open Source Flicker Measurement-Simulator: Do you want to know if you pass the flicker test at the beginning of the development? The simulator allows to calculate the results of the flicker test in advance with simulation and measurement data.
- FMEDA/ FMEA: How to perform this efficiently and effectively?
- Functional Safety: What do you have to do?
- Effort Functional Safety: And what is the effort for it?
- Data Flow Diagrams: As a tool to gain or keep an overview in a system, they are somewhat out of fashion. We think wrongly.
- Secure by Design for Embedded: Whether it makes sense and what it means.
- Secure Boot: How do you do it for microcontrollers?
- Software-FMEA: So that it does not remain only an alibi exercise for the TÜV.
- Connectors Without Expense on the PCB: For use in miniaturized systems, when there is no room for an additional connector, ScProbe only needs a few copper pads on the PCB.
- Anti-Aliasing: Does my sensor really need a filter? A decision support.
- Risk Management: it's not that hard....
- Outsourcing Checklist: What should you consider when awarding a contract?
- Estimation Tools for efficient effort estimation
- Incl. Planning Poker
- Experiment Template and Procedure: How to ensure efficient experiments and usable results.
- Dreyfus Model for assessing engineering skills