Instead of talking about technologies, processor types, operating systems, programming languages etc. we rather talk about our essential expertise. We do not deem single technologies that important because we are able, based on our expertise, to familiarize us very fast with new technologies. For your project this means that we select exactly the technologies which are optimum for your project. This fast familiarization helps us also to quickly absorb the knowledge of your industry.
This is our expertise:
- Complex systems/ system optimization (software-electronics-mechanics)
- BOM Cost-optimized system design
- Industrial Design/ Mechanics
- Functional safety for various industries, incl. safety analyses
- ISO 26262/ IEC 61805/ Machinery Directive (ISO 13849)/ DO-178/ IEC 62304...
- Cybersecurity incl. security analyses
- Secure Boot, Secure Data, Secure Communication, Secure Updates, Keys & Certificates...
- Software/ Hardware Codesign
- Embedded software architecture & design
- Object-oriented architecture/ object-oriented design (OOA/ OOD)
- Protocols/ communications
- C++/ C#/ C
- from bare-metal over RTOS to Linux/ Windows
- Digital signal processing/ image processing/ control systems
- Graphical user interfaces/ touch screens
- Multi-platform apps (Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows)
- Code generation
- for protocols, data management, parameter handling, menu structures...
- Continuous integration of embedded systems
- incl. simulation of complete systems on PC
- Static code analysis
- Unit test
- Schematic/ PCB layout
- Analog/ digital design
- Processor systems
- Power electronics/ supply/ batteries & battery charging
- EMC design & debugging
- also for cost sensitive devices (without shielded/ conductive housing: EMC on PCB level)
- for wireless/ radio
- Mobile, battery powered devices
- ATEX design
- ErP (Energy related Products) design
- Design for Cost
- Design for Test/ Design for Manufacturing
- Programmable logic
Where we cannot cover something ourselves, we work together with our partners.
For those who are nevertheless interested which technologies we use:
- ARM Cortex-M und Cortex-A
- Various 8/ 16 bit microcontrollers
- Embedded Linux
- Qt/ TouchFX/ Xamarin/ WinForms/ WPF...
- FreeRTOS, VxWorks, MQX, Sciopta...
- JSON , XML
- CORBA, XML-RPC, SOAP, REST...
- TCP/ IP, UDP, MQTT, HDLC...
- Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect, IBM Rhapsody
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- QA-C, PCLint, LDRA, Klocwork...
- Cantata, NUnit
- HDI (High Density Interconnect)