What do you do as a Working Student or in a Student Job at Solcept?
- You work on our projects.
- Together we will tailor the projects to your interests and knowledge.
- This can be embedded software or electronics development.
- You are mentored by an experienced engineer.
- You document the results of your work so that we can use them further.
What do you Bring along?
- Student: You are studying electrical engineering or computer science, at least for two semesters already, and have an interest in embedded: so that you have the technical basis for your work.
- Learning: A quick grasp, a creative way of dealing with uncertainties, curiosity and broad interests in new technical and other topics: So that you can expand your practical knowledge well and quickly.
What are the Next Steps?
If we find each other to be a good fit aT every step of the way, this is how your application process will go:
- You email me your documents and your interests and possible questions.
- Within about a week, I invite you to a first appointment to find out together whether we basically fit together: You have a first conversation with me and one with a co-worker.
- Within about another week, we invite you to a second appointment to assess your professional skills: You discuss one of your study projects and one of our projects with our subject specialists.
- Within about another week we meet for the signature of the work contract.