CH-8623 Wetzikon ZH
Phone: +41 (0)44 555 39 00
See also: contact information
VAT/ trade register: CHE-110.129.966 HR/MWST
This website of Solcept AG is licensed with the exceptions below under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) License.
The exceptions thereof are:
- Copyright iStockphoto: "© iStockphoto" on image
- Copyright pixabay: "© pixabay" on image
- Copyright Splitshire: "© Splitshire" on image
- Copyright azoom.ch: "© azoom" on image
- Copyright Vogel Communications Group: "© Vogel" on image
- Copyright swissT.net: "© swissTnet" on image
- Copyright Marenco Swiss Helicopter AG: "© MSH" on image
- Copyright Franke Coffeesystems AG:"© Franke" on image
- Copyright Ralpin AG: "© RAlpin" on image
- Copyright Volirium AG: "© Voliriumn" on image
- Copyright Würth Elektronik Group: "© Würth" on image
- Copyright Vivatec AG: "© Vivatec" on image
- Copyright Marenco AG: "© Marenco" on image
- Copyright electronic design AG: "© electronic design" on image
- Copyright Baumberger Hochfrequenzelektronik: "© Baumberger" on image
- Copyright Alphatronic AG: "© Alphatronic" on image
Concerning data protection, please see the Data Protection Statement.
The content of this website and the provided information is carefully selected and continuously updated. Nevertheless errors and incompleteness cannot always be avoided.
Hence Solcept AG does not assume any warranty for the information provided on this website to be up-to-date, correct and complete. Solcept AG retains the right to change, delete or amend the information without prior announcement.
Solcept AG does not assume any liability for damage or economic disadvantages of any kind which are originating in the use of any tools published or linked on this website.
On this website there are links to other websites which are created and maintained by other organizations. Solcept does provide these links only for your information and comfort. As soon as you change to another website, you leave the Solcept domain our legal information including the data protection statement do not apply anymore.