What are My Collaboration Models with Solcept? What are My Advantages from Solcept's Business Model?
Time to Read 13 min (Summary 2 min)
Since our launch in 2003, we have a clear model of how we cooperate with clients. We believe in collaboration and value creation networks. We are convinced that, over the life of the product, excellent development quality recoups its extra effort several times. In the areas where we operate, this lifetime can easily be ten or more years.
Four Fundamental Collaboration Models with Solcept for Development:
Classic/ Agile/ Co-Development/ Prime Contracting
You can use four models for your cooperation with us for product-, software- and hardware-development, each with its own advantages for you:
- Classic with Agile Execution: we create a detailed specification as a foundation for efficient development, the execution is iterative/ agile
- Full Agile: the development is iterative/ agile, the specification develops iteratively from one agile version to the next
- Co-Development: our engineering team is integrated into your organization
- Prime Contracting incl. Manufacturing: we develop and produce the product for you
Consulting projects are individually tailored to your needs with e.g. workshops, studies and reports.
How do You Benefit from Our Business Model?
Investing in development and partnership in order to have fewer problems during the product life is not for everyone. If you think that only development cost are important, then there is no point in reading on.
If effort and cost over product lifetime (TCO: Total Cost of Ownership) are also important to you, then we have summarized here the basics of how we work with you, our business model:
- No Lock-In: you own all knowledge generated
- Zero-Cost-of-Ownership Warranty: we guarantee for five years against defects and component cancelations
- Functional Security & Cyber Security Processes: You get our project process assets, complete
- Hour Rates: we have simple rules so we can focus on your project work
- Quality: our knowledge is not only in the heads, but also in the platforms, processes, checklists and templates
- Your Competitors: when we work for you, we do not work for your competitors
- Documentation & Configuration Management: for efficient product maintenance and product enhancement
- Frontloading: we invest most resources at the beginning of the project to eliminate risks and errors as soon as possible
- Cross Industry Innovation: we work in many industries, so we can transfer solutions
- Networks: we don't have to do everything ourselves, in networks of specialists (also those in your organization) the most value is created
- From Birth of the Idea to Series Production: we do it all