Data Protection Statement of Solcept AG
Solcept respects your privacy. We want to make sure that you get the information which is relevant to you.
This data protection statement gives information about the type of personal data stored by Solcept and its use by Solcept. In case of differences, the German version of this Data Protection Statement applies.
Which Data do we Store?
Solcept stores the following personal data of you for the purposes explained in the next chapter:
- Your name and contact data
- Your company and its address
- The IP address of the access to our web services (The IP address is a unique number which is assigned to your computer. Typically it changes for each access to the Internet. It is also possible that your IP address is fix and makes you identifiable.)
- Device type (desktop, tablet, smartphone...), browser type/ version and operating system
- URL ("webpage address") of the previously visited webpage
- Your emails and as needed conversation notes
- All Information which you upload to our blog (name, email address, your comment)
We do not pass your data to third parties.
How do we Use this Data?
We use the data for the following purposes:
- To process transactions: Solcept uses your name, your contact data and your company data to contact you. As needed, Solcept uses this data plus you emails and conversation notes to process your request, your order and your project or to assess your job application. And maybe at the end of the year you get a nice photo calendar...
- To provide our blog: The blog allows you to contact us and to participate in interactive discussions. All information which you enter as commentator will be stored and is visible for other visitors of the page. We explicitly reserve our right to completely delete inappropriate comments.
- To improve the content and quality of our website: Solcept uses your IP address, browser information, operating system and the device information used to measure the call rates and call types of individual pages.
- To prevent abuse of our web services: Solcept uses several systems that detect abnormal activities and prevent misuse by means of the IP address.
How can You Control Your Personal Data?
- Disclosure of your data: To get disclosure of your personal data we store, please contact us using the contact information at the end of this data protection statement.
- Deletion or correction of your data: To have your personal data stored at Solcept deleted or corrected , please contact us using the contact information at the end of this data protection statement. Please note that some data cannot be deleted for legal reasons or due to the execution of projects (for this see also "How does Data Protection look like when we Conduct a Project Together?" and How does Data Protection look like when when you Apply for a Job with us?).