- R&D: JTAG/ background debugging
- R&D: serial interfaces for logging/ debugging
- R&D: processors/ Flash memory and CPLD/ FPGA programming
- Manufacturing: programming for small lots when a needle adapter is not economically feasible
- Service: software updates
|PCB Footprint ||see PCB Footprint below |
|Maximum current per pin ||0.5 A |
|Maximum voltage ||100 V |
- Replacement spring-loaded contacts
- Interface PCB from 16 pin half-pitch connector to e.g. ADI-style JTAG and Freescale-style BDM
- ADI Blackfin JTAG, Freescale HCS08 BDM and LVTTL serial on one ScProbe
- Freescale Coldfire JTAG and LVTTL serial on one ScProbe
- Two Freescale HCS08 BDM and two LVTTL serial on one ScProbe
How can I get the ScProbe?
Delivered in a box, usually from stock
800.- CHF EXW Wetzikon ZH
Invoice in Switzerland, pre-payment everywhere else
To the contact page for my order!
ScProbe PCB Footprint
To integrate into your PCB, the footprint in different formats:
Do you have additional questions? If so, email me or comment your thoughts below!