Answers on Embedded Product and Software Development
There are questions about the various steps of embedded development and software development that come up again and again.
As an engineering company, we do exactly such embedded and software development. Bringing in an engineering firm doesn't have to be the best solution for your embedded development. Nor does the way we perform your projects have to suit you.
Nevertheless, we try to answer the questions as honestly as possible, so that you can make the best choice for you, also for your internal development.
- Project Management: Miscellaneous questions on the management of development projects, on tools, agile methods, specifications, projects with third parties...
- Engineering: Various questions of a more technical nature
- Overruns: An important problem in many development projects is the overrun of effort and deadlines. How can you get to the bottom of the causes? Find here some solutions, not necessarily for the faint-hearted...
- Effort Estimation for Managers: What do effort estimates mean, what should you consider before using them?
- Paradoxes of product development
Contact me if you have other questions and I will answer them.
Do you have a different opinion? If so, contact us directly or comment your thoughts below!