Answers to the Management of Embedded Product and Software Development Projects
Time to Read 9 min
There are always questions about project management of embedded development projects that we are asked or that we ask ourselves when we look at development projects. Here we try to answer them in the light of our experience.
Our way of development does not have to be a match for you and your organization. Nevertheless, we try to answer the questions here for you as best we can:
- Can one person do everything, really everything?
- Is the effort for a specification not a waste?
- Does the tool make us much faster?
- Can agile methods save us?
- Do freelancers save the specification effort?
- How di I manage external projects efficiently and effectively?
- Should I buy engineering and consulting like screws?
Additionally as more detailed blog pages:
- How do I perform a simple project risk managment?
- How do I choose a development partner? What are the criteria?
- How do I estimate development effort?
- How do I make experiments usable in the long term?
Contact me if you have other questions and I will answer them here.