What is the Meaning of the Cards?
The numbers can stand for hours but also other quantities like cost (in 1000's), risk, "Story Points". In Scrum it is frowned upon directly estimating hours, but in many organizations hours are important. This is why our card deck ist optimized for estimation of hours.
- The card "Zero" means that this is already done
- In the context of estimating hours, the card "80" shows that the work package should be broken down
- "Infinite" shows that the item is much too large and must be broken down
- With the "Question Mark" one can show that the work is completely unclear for oneself
- And with the "Cup" one can proclaim the need for a break