What is the Solcept Collaboration Model? What are Your Benefits from this Business Model?
Time to Read 6 min
Since our launch in 2003, we have our own clear model of how we cooperate with clients. We believe in collaboration and value creation networks. We are convinced that, over the life of the product, excellent development quality recoups its extra effort several times. In the areas where we operate, this lifetime can easily be ten or more years.
Investing in development and partnership in order to have fewer problems during the product life is not for everyone. If you think that only development costs are important, then there is no point in reading on.
If also effort and cost over product lifetime (TCO: Total Cost of Ownership) are important to you, then we have summarized here for you the basics of how we work with you, our business model:
- No Lock-In: you own all knowledge generated
- Your Competitors: when we work for you, we don't work for your competitors
- Zero-Cost-of-Ownership Warranty: we guarantee for five years against defects and component cancellations
- Quality: our knowledge is not only in the heads, but also in the platforms, processes, checklists and templates
- Documentation & Configuration Management: for efficient product maintenance and product enhancement
- Cross Industry Innovation: we work in many industries, so we can transfer solutions
- Networks: we don't have to do everything ourselves, in networks of specialists (also those in your organization) the most value is created
- Hour Rates: we have simple rules so we can focus on your project work