Free Advice on Software Tools: How to Use them in Practice, Effectively.
Are you using or evaluating any of the following software tools?
- Polarion (requirements, traceability, testing, documentation)
- Reqtify (traceability between incompatible formats/ tools)
- Apis-IQ FMEA (FMEA)
- Enterprise Architect (UML documentation)
- Jira/ Confluence (issue tracker/ Wiki)
We use these tools intensively.
Are you interested in practical experience for their usage? Which templates, work procedures (processes ) have proven themselves in system-, software- and hardware-development, especially for functional safety?
What are the best practices, workflows and processes for efficient tool use?
Talk to our specialists. This first workshop of 30 minutes is free of charge for you.
What do You have to Do?
Just send me a precise description of your safety analysis question including relevant documents. In addition, suggest us a few possible dates. I will then invite you to a video conference with one of our experts.
Contact me also for SolceptClinics on:
- Safety Analyses/ FMEA
- Machinery Directive and Functional Safety according ISO 13849
- Electromagentic Compatibility (EMC)
- Embedded Internet of Things (IIoT/ IoT)
Contact me for a video session!